Friday, April 20, 2007

Jealousy

I have been lacking the time to post, unlike my very talented and beautiful friend Aubrey. She has quite an knack for blogging and is very eloquent with what she writes. I just do it whenever I have an opportunity, which is virtually NEVER!

My sweet husband was given the task of planning our Anniversary celebration, which will occur this weekend. More specifically, starting today. This was a task given to him weeks ago in hopes that I would not have to do a single thing in order to enjoy some private time together. My problem is that since I have asked him not to tell me a single thing about this planning, he is actually not telling me a single thing about the planning. I have been freaking out thinking that he hasn't done anything and that I will be utterly disappointed.

Turns out.....he is taking me to Steamboat Springs for the weekend! Are you jealous? If not, then you should be! A weekend without children, with the love of my life and hot natural spring water? Only a trip out of this country would top this one!!!

1 comment:

aubrey said...

i'm SO glad that your anniverary was awesome. I am jealous of THAT. i was secretly hoping that paul would take me away to portland or somewhere for my birthday. but no such luck. my birthday was awesome anyway. but there's NOTHING like leaving all responsibility behind and just being with your husband.

thanks for your nice words about my blogging. but i think you're probably...10 TIMES more busy than i am. i was happy to hop on over here and see a post. i love reading about your thoughts and what is going on in your life.

i love you!